Government funding for 2 year olds.
Free Early Learning Sessions for 2 Year Olds
Rabbit Patch Day Nursery will be offering 3 spaces for 2 year old funding.
Families will be entitled to 15 hours of government funding for their 2 year old if they recieve one or more of the following:
- Income Support
- Guaranteed element of State pension Credit
- Income-based Job seeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI
- child Tax Credit, provided that you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190 as assessment by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs.
2 year olds will also be eligible in West Sussex if:
- they are a child Looked After
- the child is adopted
- the child has a Special Guardianship Order
- the child has special educational needs or disbility. These children are eligible if the child:
- recieves Disability Living Allowence
- has a current Statement of SEN or Education, Health and Care Plan
- is known to Early Years Planning and Review Meeting.
This funding will continue to the term after the child's third birthday at which point they will become eligible for the Universal free entitlement for 3 and 4 year olds.
To access your code and claim the funding please go to: